Anonymous asked:top six ways to insult boys
- purposefully forget their names
- any time yr talking about anything outside the realm of COD, energy drinks, or football, pause and giggle and say “oh, but sorry - you wouldn’t know anything about this, right? we can change the subject”
- extension on #1: call him by the name of another boy w the same hair color as him. when he protests, laugh and act like he’s trying to trick u
- "hold this." stop acknowledging him for the remainder of the encounter until it is time to collect you bag/purse/coat/etc
- "sorry, what? i wasn’t listening" rinse and repeat
- tilt yr head. make a cute face. “awwwwww”
the boy tears in the notes are amazing
Only on tumblr would people insult males for fun and then call it feminism
Only everywhere else would people assault, insult, patronise, and demean women, and call it fun, compliments, normal.
If op thinks it’s okay to treat people this way outside of a joke on a blogging website, then ew, but I don’t think they do.
But I can’t tell you how many times a man has put something in my hands and said “here sweetheart, go get me a new one.” Or “here babe, find me one of these” or said “smile for me babe” or asked me invasive questions about my virginity, or talked about my breast size. All at my work. At a grocery store.
I think maybe you can shut up about one post.